The carbon ultra now includes extra rail cap reinforcements and Kevlar patches in high-stress areas, giving these boards the lightweight edge, minimizing swing weight and enhancing overall performance.
Keep in mind that additional factors, such as wind conditions, foil, and Wing-Surfer size will play an important role in the selection of the right board size.
Generally, we recommend erring on the side of a floatier board with a volume that matches rider weight (for example, an 80-kilo/176-pound rider will need at least an 80 L board or larger). Riding a “sinker” will work in locations with steady, strong winds, while floatier boards prove to be a safer choice as they allow the rider to get back to shore even if the wind drops under a foilable limit.
CLICK HERE TO FIND YOUR BOARD
- Ledge Handle
- Additional Bottom Handle on 40, 50, and 60 L boards
- Grooved & Embossed EVA Pad
- High Density PVC Foil Track System
- Beveled Rail Design
- Concave Deck Design
- Tail Kick Lift-off Design
- Bottom Double Concave to V Nose
- Footstrap Insert Options (No Straps Included)
- Automatic Pressure Valve