All Around Freestyle / Big air
A Paulownia wood design with a dampened ride.
133×40 | 135×41 | 138×42 | 141×43
The new Xcal receives a re-design that brings it center stage to the high demands of performance freestyle and big air.
The new aggressive tip channels make for a more aggressive take-off, whether that manifests as an explosive pop off flat water or a high line tension release from a wave into the sky.
The Xcal wood is the most versatile construction offering, allowing the board to excel in a variety of water conditions. The wood core helps absorb heavy landings from powered handlepasses and kiteloops allowing you to go higher and harder.
- NEW: All new and refined shape
- NEW: Aggressive quad tip channels for back foot grip and improved pop
- NEW: Rail channels for maximum edge control
- NEW: double concave in center for smooth and controllable landings
- Tough, lightweight & responsive
- Predictable pop & low spin weight
Early planing lift & reliable edge hold
- Excellent upwind drive
INCLUDED WITH BOARD
* 4x 40mm fins, 4x washers, 10x m6x16mm screws, grab handle