SIZES: 2M / 2.5M / 3M / 3.5M / 4M / 4.5M / 5M / 6M / 7M
If there is one wing that has helped shape and define the sport, it’s the Cabrinha Mantis.
Now in its 3rd generation the wing which set the benchmark for stability and rigidity has been further refined to maximize the true potential of wing foiling.
Increased convex dihedral has helped expand the range of the Mantis by providing an increased power to stability ratio, combined with the new Convex Strut the Mantis V3 is the cleanest and most efficient wing to date. A refined air foil section in the critical area of the wing has helped increase the low end power of the Cabrinha Mantis, further increasing its range of use.
MANTIS V3 DESIGN PROFILE
High rigidity LE Inflatable, Low Dihedral with full powerfull profile, Medium AR and convex strut.
MANTIS V3 FEATURES
- NEW: Refined lightweight canopy design for reduced weight and reactive performance
- High Tenacity dacron for enhanced dihedral stability and improved handling characteristics
- HD large diameter UHMPWE reinforced closing seam construction
- Nano Ripstop Canopy, the benchmark in durability, stability and responsiveness
- NEW: Sprint 3.0
- NEW: Durable TPU bumpers
- NEW: Handles – Fully moulded composite widespan handles
- Hi-vis, Weather resistant, low elongation TPU window
- Load path panel layout
- High reactive front handle
- High rigidity centre section stitching design
- Lightweight TPU bladders
- NEW: fine tuned size progressive wing tip twist for forgiving sheeting
- NEW: Increased convex dihedral for power-to-stability ratio
- NEW: refined airfoil centre section for low end power
- NEW: Convex strut for added rigidity
- NEW: Dump valve for fast deflate
(Leash sold separately)
There are no reviews yet.