With the adapter collar, you get an SDM extension. Remove the adapter collar and you have an RDM extension: 2 in 1. The top adapter collar is a screw cap so it won’t get lost. Grooves allow sand and water to flow out: no more stuck extensions. Because these adapters isolate the carbon mast from the aluminum extension, you can say goodbye to corroded extensions.
– 2 in 1 Extension. Fits both SDM (standard) and RDM (skinny) masts.
– Pop-On. Pop-Off. External lever click for easy sail removal. The lever clicks on in a snap: great for those who want to be able to release the rig from the mast foot and board without getting sore thumbs.
– Sand-resistant release mechanism.
– Available in alumnium and carbon.
– Comes with 2 cm adjustment increments as well as a stainless steel adjustment ring.
– All Starboard extensions are Universal Pin (Euro) models.
– Available in anodized aluminium and lightweight carbon construction.