Perfect Helmet for Windsurfing, Kiteboarding, Kayaking, Wakeboarding, and riding at your local cable park. The Pro-Tec Ace Wake is loaded with features combining style, comfort, and adjustability. Best known for its 16 open vent holes for optimum ventilation and drainage, removable cupping ear guards, and Headlock fit system. High density ABS injection molded shell for durability and ultra light protection.
- SHELL – High density injection molded ABS
- LINER – Dual Density Waterproof EVA
- VENTS – 16 open vents for ventilation and drainage
- INTERIOR – Full surround interior
- FIT SYSTEM – “Head Lock” adjustable rear fit system
- EAR PADS – Removable cupping ear guards with water channels
- FIT – 4 sizes / 2 shell breaks
- CERTIFICATION – CE EN 1385 Water Sport Safety Standard
- Multi-use Rear Mount Strap on Red, Orange, Blue helmets only. (Goggles, Head Light, Camera etc.)
Ted Fisher (verified owner) –
Great new multi-sport helmet for me. Major upgrade from my 15+ year old ProTec river helmet, which had seen a lot of use. Main uses for me are skiing and paddling. I run too hot to wear insulated ski helmets, so it is difficult to find something decent, and this is it. I added a Salamander “Beak” for sun protection (a velcro-on hat brim/bill, highly recommended). The ear flaps are easy to remove and reinstall. The ear flaps are great sun protection, and yet being soft, keep the helmet smaller for storage than a helmet with full hard shell ear covers. However one thing to watch out for is if an ear flap gets bent inward, its edge can catch and make the helmet uncomfortable, though easily fixed by righting the top of the flap.
Jose C. (verified owner) –