Just when you thought a product couldn’t get better, the new H-Series MkII pushes into the future of foil design and sets a new benchmark for efficiency and performance. The design team have implemented new technology learnt from the collaboration with Sintef. Water testing in the biggest tank in Europe has refined the H-series tip shape to allow the tips to breach and re-enter without cavitation. This allows more progressive riding and radical turns, be it with a kite, wing or prone. The new leaner profile now boasts an increased speed range which helps entry into freestyle tricks or on the race field. It seamlessly pairs with any of Cabrinha’s V-series stabs and is part of the modular Cab Fusion system.
The Fusion H-Series Kits come with everything you need, you just need to add your mast of choice. (Masts sold separately)
INCLUDED IN KIT
- Wing & Stabilizer
- Fusion Fuselage Alloy Medium
- Track Nut Train X2
- Screw Set Foam Core Boards
- Ultra Efficient Design
- Ultra Lean Profile
- Refined Tip Shape.
- Tapered Fit
- Increased Torsional Stiffness
- High Aspect Ratio
- Barrel Nut Secure Connection
- Pre Preg Carbon Construction
- Modular Design to work with Cab Fusion Products
- H550- 550cm², WS 690, AR 9.52, Chord 110mm
- H700- 700cm², WS 815, AR 9.49, Chord 120mm
- H850- 850cm², WS 900, AR 9.53 Chord 130mm
- H1050- 1050cm², WS 1000, AR 9.52, Chord 140mm
- H1300 – 1300cm ², WS 1090, AR 9.14, Chord 150mm
- H800- 800cm ², WS 900mm, AR 9.9, Chord 125mm
- H1000- 1000cm ², WS 900mm, AR 8.1, Chord 155mm
The unrivaled efficiency in the H=Series MKII translates to effortless pumping and glide. Perfectly suited for Wing Foiling. Kite foiling and prone foiling.
ULTRA LEAN PROFILE
The all new ultra lean profile now boats an increased speed range and superior performance.
The all new tip design allows you to be able to free the tips in a turn, but be confident that the foil will re-enter without cavitation. This is one specific area of research & testing undertaken at the SINTEF facility.
The ergonomic tapered connection between the fuselage and mast provides the ultimate in rigidity, while still being easy to assemble and disassemble.
Through the use of a PMI core and the layered Pre Preg carbon sheets, the H-Series MKII sets a new benchmark for hydrofoil torsional stiffness.
HIGH ASPECT RATIO
The high aspect ratio design allows for incredible top end performance. What sets it apart from the competition is its superior maneuverability.