LIGHT, AWESOME, AND FUN
Our most popular inflatable paddle board range, just jump on board and start paddling. Best Inflatable board of the year awarded by SUPConnect Magazine Experience the Starboard difference even before entering the water, these lightweight paddle boards feature the trademark Starboard shoulder carry strap which allows you to effortlessly carry it to the water, with both hands free! Before you get on board, you can secure yourself with the included flat lightweight leash, paddle safely and comfortably knowing your board is a life raft. The Bungee straps at the nose are good for storing all sort of dry bags or gear on your next big SUP adventure. The iGO boards are known for being steady, having good speed and being super easy to turn while stepping back onto the wide tail area. The board’s straight outline helps to paddle straight and you can paddle more strokes on one side before you need to swap over, which also helps comfort and even increases the overall speed. This is the perfect paddle board range option for first-time paddlers, families with pets and anyone who wants less fuss and more enjoyable water time anywhere.
STARBOARD CLASSIC RIG (SOLD SEPARATELY)
This complete rig package includes the sail, mast, boom, extension, base and uphaul — everything to get you riding! Easy to rig, and enjoy light winds!
WHAT DOES YOUR BEST ALL-ROUND PADDLE BOARD LOOK LIKE?
Every Starboard inflatable paddle board features welded rails.
The Welded Rail Technology creates a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. This makes Starboard inflatable paddle boards stronger and longer lasting.
THE OUTLINE SHAPE
- It has a straight outline and a narrow mid-section, so you can keep the paddle closer to the board. This makes you feel more comfortable and stable while you also track better and glide faster.
- Its wide tail lets you step back and make fast and fun turns with full control.
- Longer boards make you glide better, shorter boards are easier to turn and wider boards are more stable.
STIFFER, LIGHTER, MORE RESPONSIVE
- The Fusion Woven dropstitch makes the Deluxe boards extra strong and stiff.
- The Heat Welded rails create a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. Making the board stronger and last longer.
- Galvanized 2000D rails increase strength and stiffness.
- The Double Chamber (optional) brings the inflatable boards one step closer to a hard board feeling. The Double Chamber stiffens the board significantly, thanks to the double side walls around the second chamber. This chamber also offers extra safety flotation for any emergencies.
There are no reviews yet.