Our warmest suits, designed for foul weather, cold water and unruly conditions when having a wetsuit you can trust is critical.
The APOC is our premium line of front-zip suits, ranging from chill-cutting spring suits to fleece-lined, foul-weather winter armor. All APOC suits feature a front-zip entry, which helps seal out water and prevents flushing through the neck, shoulders and zipper areas. The APOC line is built out of high-end limestone-based Neospan S-Foam neoprene, which is soft, flexible and more environmentally friendly than its petroleum based counterparts. Smart panel design and power seam stitching keeps ultimate flexibility and range of motion, while eliminating water intrusion along the seams.
- Strategic Stitching seam layout reduces fatigue and maximizes mobility where it matters most
- Power Seam sealed for watertight durability and flexibility at the seams
- Tapered and matrix-dot-grip application in the ankle and wrist cuffs
- Thermal Lock fleece lining keeps body heat in and cold water out
- Front-zip entry that offers easy entry and flush resistance.
- PFC and PTFE-free limestone neoprene—more durable, less environmental impact and no toxic hydrophobic coatings
- Abrasion resistant knee panels
- Water-based glue, no solvents, safer for people, friendlier to the environment
- Interior grip matrix with tapered finish at ankles and wrists
Flush Resistant Front Zip
Closes up rather than down so it won’t get unzipped if you take a beating in the surf. Internal neck gasket zips further and prevent flushing.
Stitched, glued, taped and sealed with liquid rubber for seams that are water tight, flexible and durable.
Neospan S-Foam Neoprene: Industry standard for high-end suits, super soft and stretchy, more durable and less environmental impact than petroleum-based Neoprene and no toxic hydrophobic chemicals.
Stitch pattern designed to allow for maximum range of motion while avoiding stretch points and minimizing chafing.
Rugged, abrasion resistant BAX material covers knees of all long suits for added protection and durability where it’s needed most.
Bloat Free Drain Holes
Strategically located to drain water and prevent “elephant leg syndrome.”
High Tech Hood
Soft and comfortable, doesn’t choke you when you pull it back, flexi visor keeps the sun out of your eyes, drawstring tightens or loosens face opening, mouth cover tucks comfortably under your chin when not in use.
Thermalux Poly Fleece lining (on cold-water models) minimizes water absorption and retains heat to keep you warm, dry and comfortable in all conditions. Layer tapers from thickest at the core to thinner at extremities to maximize warmth and mobility where they’re needed most.