Black Project EPIC Single Fin – Developed for Mark Angulo
Speed, Power, Grip & Pivot
- Maximum performance: extreme speed, maneuverability & grip
- High rake with progressive swept tip for board control, tracking and maneuverability
- Extremely spin-out resistant enabling tighter turns at higher speeds
- Advanced wave foil technology design for fast and aggressive riders
- Increased tip flex for enhanced feel
- CNC produced in G10 for extreme durability
- Solid US or Powerbox bases
- Comes complete with protective foam cover, high quality brass fin plate and screw (US Box only)
- Fin of choice for: Mark Angulo
Developed to offer speed, power, control & old school style
Many windsurfers still enjoy the secure back foot feeling of the traditional single fin.
Single fins are ideal for heavier wave sailors and bigger boards, and paired with modern technology it’s a classic fin setup that can offer cutting-edge performance.
The Epic single fin range was developed to generate speed and drive ideal in onshore winds and for jumping, especially when the wind is light.
These fins are a performance and tuning upgrade for modern single fin wave boards such as the Quatro Mono, or for those looking to experiment with a single fin option on their thruster board.
Single wave fins have become a popular way to increase the wave sailing performance of boards like the RRD Freestyle Wave and are therefore available in all fin base options.
The Epic Single fin range consists of four size options to cover all riders with a wide range of boards and wind conditions.