Before even getting to the water you will feel the balance and see the beauty of the Zen. The Premium fiberglass process blends perfection in craftsmanship and materials for a stiff, light, elegant looking blade. The A carbon shaft helps keep the overall weight down, providing a perfect overall flex to the paddle.
- Longer, rectangular, slender design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch and higher cadence for less fatigue without sacrificing blade size and power.
- 10 degree shaft to blade offset. Designed to keep the blade more vertical through the power phase, it benefits your forward paddling, but still gives the surfer a good compromise in the waves.
- Small sized 85 sq. in. blade suits those wanting to limit exertion and to those of smaller stature to mid-size stature.
- Mid-sized 95 sq. in. blade suits those wanting to move more water and to those of medium to larger stature.
- Shafts are optimized for flex and strength and to be comfortable in all applications.
- Fiberglass blades and carbon blend shaft gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.