The Trance has all the balance and buoyancy but by using an advanced full carbon layup we are able to achieve staggering low weights. For the paddler looking to go farther, faster and stay on the water longer the less than 16 ounce weight, along with smooth stable strokes is going to make the Trance a must have.
- Longer, rectangular, slender design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch, higher cadence for less fatigue without sacrificing blade size and power.
- The volume of a buoyant designed carbon blade creates an exceedingly light feel. This POPS the blade from the water for effortless forward strokes and confident bracing. A smooth back face is quiet and helps to make linking turning strokes easy.
- 10 degree shaft to blade offset. Designed to keep the blade more vertical through the power phase, it benefits your forward paddling, but still gives the surfer a good compromise in the waves.
- Dihedral, the ridge down the middle of the power face, allows for smooth and stable forward paddling.
- Blades are designed to be super thin, creating a knife like feel in and out of the water.
- Blade suits those wanting to limit exertion and to those of smaller stature to mid-size stature.
- Standard Fit or Small Fit (ideal for ladies or those with smaller hands).
- Available with Werner’s innovative Bent shaft.