S25 Naish 120 Crossover – Never been used. It had some shipping damage that was professionally repaired. (see images)
SUP + WING + WINDSURF FOILING
The waterman lifestyle is deeply rooted at Naish with backgrounds in Windsurfing, SUP and surfing. The Hover Crossover combines a multitude of boardsports with 3-in-1 performance. While these boards share all the same features as the Hover SUP 120 and 140, the addition of a mast track and footstrap inserts make it simple to switch sports and use for foil windsurfing.
The rocker line and bottom shapes are made to provide SUP surfing performance when ridden without a foil and come with a quad fin setup equipped with FCS II Eco Fin boxes. The 10” track system is strategically positioned for both surf and windsurf foiling and reinforced with a high density foam block and stringers that disperse the load of the foil evenly.
To achieve better SUP foil performance, position the foil towards the front of the track system. Once the wind picks up, simply slide the foil to the back of the tracks, creating the best possible trim, and attach a sail and included footstraps.
- Quad Fin Setup = (2) FCS 4.5 Front Fins + (2) FCS 3.5 Back Fins
- Ledge Handle
- Grooved & Embossed EVA Pad = Lightweight + ultimate grip + better durability over time
- FCS II System = Allows use of any FCS II toolless fins
- High Density PVC Foil Track System = (2) 10” US Boxes
- Mast Track and Footstrap Inserts
- Automatic Pressure Valve Design