High Performance Board for Wingfoiling
INNOVATIVE WING FOIL BOARD DESIGN
Significantly improves stability as you have a lower centre of gravity. It also brings you closer to the foil for more control when up and riding.
Pack the volume where you need it, increasing the float and stability so you can ride a narrower and shorter board.
Makes it incredibly forgiving on touchdowns as the nose bounces and skims off the large surface area, not sticking and slowing you down.
At the tail of the board lets the water drain out immediately once foiling.
HIGH VOLUME TAIL
Boosts the overall float to ride such small boards.
FLAT TAIL ROCKER
And sharp rails forward increase ground speed until take off.
That get deeper towards the tail helps to pump, rock the board into release and also helps for stability.
Allows the board to release that much earlier and reduces the rails from catching through turning.
New FOOTSTRAP INSERTS
The new 18cm distance between the inserts allows you to have a wider footstrap span for better trim and control while foiling since you can micro-adjust your position.
THE BEST VALUE FULL CARBON CONSTRUCTION WE HAVE EVER PRODUCED
- Top grade 150g biaxial carbon wraps the entire board, joining with an overlap on the deck and bottom to create a flat stringer, increasing the total breakage strength.
- 2 skins of durable fibreglass form a sandwich around the biaxial carbon, protecting the carbon by dampening and absorbing the impact.
- The combination of twin t-stringers deck and bottom work together to increase the overall total breakage strength.
- Multiple reinforcements in the standing area, nose and tail increase impact resistance.
AS STRONG AS POSSIBLE
- Impact-resistant high-density EVA wrapping the whole rail from nose to tail.
- Multiple layers of high-grade fiberglass are wetted out in epoxy resin wrapping the hull.
- Australian pine on the standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity.
- Extra rigidity with the introduction of unidirectional stringer bands and solid with added rail and nose reinforcements.
LIGHT, STRONG, AFFORDABLE
- Extra rigidity with the introduction of unidirectional stringer bands and solid with added rail/ nose reinforcements.
- Australian pine on the standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity in the most critical area.
- Comes with shoulder carry strap inserts. Starboard shoulder carry strap can be purchased aftermarket.
- All inserts have added high-density foam reinforcements.
There are no reviews yet.