If you like flat water paddling sensation, the Waterline is the perfect board for you.
This paddle board is designed as a specialised flat-water touring paddle board, the Waterline promises the smoothest and most relaxing paddling sensation in conditions up to shin high chop. A shape focused on achieving maximum speed and stability with no splash or sound. At 75% speed this hull is faster than our race boards, so in essence, for most riders, it’s the quickest ride ever.
THE NARROW V-SHAPE NOSE
Slices through water without leaving a trace behind. Even when paddling at power, the nose displaces the water without disturbance or splash, creating a feeling of pure efficiency and speed. The narrow nose also helps the board track in a straight line.
The narrowed nose gradually widens into a more parallel mid-section to maximize stability where you stand.
OPTIMIZES THE TRUE “WATERLINE” Providing enough volume to glide smoothly without water splashing or wrapping over the deck.
2IN1 SHOULDER CARRY STRAP
& PADDLE HOLDER
- Velcro loop to attach your paddle.
- Easier to carry as the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder and free up your hand to multi-task, hold your coffee, or phone.
- When not in use, the bungee sits flat on the board so it doesn’t drag in the water.
- (Available only on Carbon Top models) *We use M6X25 screws *We use STL 6.4X1.7 washers
INSPIRED FROM YEARS OF SUCCESS IN WINDSURFING
- The cutaway at the tail increases the speed by reducing drag from narrow wetted surface area.
- The cutaway allows you to increse speed as the water feels a narrower planing surface yet maintain stability from the full tail outline.
- The cutaway acts as a stabiliser, when conditions get choppy, the decks outline catches and stops the board from rolling.
RECESSED STORAGE COMPARTMENT
- Positioned just in front of the feet making it easy and fast to access any gears.
- Recessing compartment improves aerodynamics for a faster glide, limits water flushing in and makes it more secure to stow gears.
LIGHTNESS YOU CAN FEEL
- Shoulder carry strap makes it easy and lighter to carry, bungee tie downs nose and tail to transport gear.
- Introducing light biaxial carbon on the deck mixed with a protective layer of low weight fiberglass placement resulting in the lightness you can feel.
- Australian pine on standing area for extra impact resistant and rigidity.
LIGHT, STRONG, AFFORDABLE
- New shoulder carry strap insert. Shoulder carry strap can be bought aftermarket.
- Extra rigidity with introduction of unidirectional stringer bands and solid with added rail / nose reinforcements.
- Australian pine on standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity in the most critical area.
- All inserts have added high density foam reinforcements.
14’0″ x 30″ Waterline
Length: 14’0” / 427 cm Width: 30” / 76.2 cm The most stable flat-water touring board, suited for heavier riders and those that want extra balance for effortless cruising. Available constructions: • Carbon Top • Lite Tech
14’0″ x 28″ Waterline
Length: 14’0” / 427 cm Width: 28” / 71 cm Suited to heavier riders up to 110 kg. Longer length delivers faster longer lasting glide. More stability and buoyancy to carry heavier gear. Available constructions: • Carbon Top • Lite Tech
12’6″ x 28″ Waterline
Length: 12’6” / 381 cm Width: 28” / 71 cm Designed for lighter riders up to 90 kg. Lighter to carry and easier to manoeuver both on and off the water. More manageable to store and transport. Available construction: • Carbon Top • Lite Tech