STARBOARD LIMA TUFSKIN ADJUSTABLE PADDLES
Concave and cupped blade shape integrating the very latest from our world champion Lima paddles. Slim profile, high stiffness, and lower weight. The large tip area allows for max forward motion even when the blade isn’t fully submerged.
Never before has our entry level paddle been this close to a top-notch performance paddle.
LIMA TUFSKIN FEATURES
TUFSKIN BLADE CONSTRUCTION
- Strong and extremely durable ABS foils based on the new Lima shape.
- Slim profile for improved efficiency.
- Perfect for whitewater paddling and schools due to extreme strength and impact resistance.
- Great value due to strength and high-quality shape.
EASY LOCK PIN
The combination of precision cuts and tight tolerance between inner and outer shaft dimensions let the light secure pin keep the shaft together, feeling and working like a single piece shaft. (Available on 3 piece shaft)
TIKI SUPER SMOOTH CLAMP
- Redesigned clamp, from good to great
- 100% of grip on inner shaft for an effortless and optimum grip.
- Reduced water infiltration
- Controls the alignment without twisting.
STARBOARD LIMA TUFSKIN PADDLE VIDEO
2-PIECE OR 3-PIECE LIMA PADDLE?
2-PIECE ADJUSTABLE PADDLE
- Great for paddlers looking for different paddle length or sharing the paddle with friends and family.
- The wide Tiki Clamp for a quick and effortless release.
- The skinny rounded and flush clamp ensures that your hand never gets stuck on a hard corner when shifting grip.
- Tufskin sold without inner grooved register slot on shaft
3-PIECE ADJUSTABLE PADDLE
- 3 piece paddles connect using a secure spring pin system and come with an additional Clamp to reduce any play.
- When fully detached, measures only 91 cm and fits easily inside the Re-Cover Bag.
- The wide Tiki clamp for a quick and effortless release.
- Tufskin sold without inner grooved register slot on the shaft.