From entry-level riders to elite racers, the All Star is the world’s most winning, versatile and user-friendly race paddle board design. The new dugout standing area increases overall stability and control of this SUP racing board so you can focus on maximum power output with every stroke.
NEW NARROWER TAIL OUTLINE
- Faster acceleration and overall glide per stroke.
- Upwind the narrower tail helps the board flow naturally with bumps, helping to lift the nose over swell.
- Downwind, it makes it more reactive to maneuver between bumps.
- Easier to sink the tail for fast snappy buoy turning.
NEW EXTENDED AND LOWER STANDING AREA
Helps to lower the rider’s center of gravity for improved stability and control. Riders can now reach faster speeds and maintain speed over a longer time as they can focus on paddling with maximum power, instead of losing energy balancing.
OPTIMIZED NOSE VOLUME
- Provides greater float and lift in flat water, allowing for faster acceleration.
- Gives greater buoyancy and lift upwind and prevents nose diving when paddling downwind.
- The pop and release allow the rider to maintain glide with a steady cadence.
ROUND VEE WITH DOUBLE CONCAVE BOTTOM
- Allows the board to sit higher on the water forcing the board to lift faster with every stroke. It feels lighter to paddle, allowing you to conserve more energy.
- During sprints, the board accelerates faster, as it lifts and glides on a narrower planing surface.
- Upwind it floats over chop easily without getting stuck, allowing you to keep a strong paddle cadence.
- Downwind it is faster and more responsive to maneuver.
- More forgiving in side chop, as it’s less affected by the swell as it floats between bumps.
WIDE CHAMFERED RAIL
SMOOTH NOSE ROCKER
BOXY STRAIGHT RAILS
CONCAVE SIDE PLANE
NEW EFFICIENT DRAINAGE
LIGHTEST WEIGHT, DURABILITY, FLEX CONTROL
- Lightest and strongest race board construction.
- Super light-weight biaxial carbon is laminated over the standing area and full bottom.
- While the stronger 150g Biaxial carbon wraps the nose and rail and the best strength ratio and efficient flex.
- High-density PVC is used in the standing area and full bottom maximizing strength.