A no compromise wingfoil specific line inspired by Slingshots coveted Dwarf Craft foil boards. They started with a compact platform built for pumping and precise foil control, gave it the flat rocker, kick-tail, and width demanded for ultra-early takeoff. Sprinkled in enough thickness and stability for the big guys to do a submerged knee start using even the smallest size in the line, and voilà, the Wing Craft was born.
Both tri-strap and offset front foot strap options covers all types of riders from the dominant foot forward surfing crew to the windsport crossovers who switch their feet. The ¾ length EVA deck pad provides limitless traction and a stomp pad to keep you onboard. Crucial to winging the inset SUP style handle in the bottom of the board allows you to carry board and foil in one hand, leaving the other hand free to hold your wing. Whether you are starting out and connecting bumps, charging steep faces or taking to the air, the Wing Craft leaves nothing to be desired.
Sizes – 60L, 75L , 90L, 120L
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THE WING CRAFT
- Compact shape for pumping and direct foil control
- Width for early foil release and knee starting stability
- Beveled Rails to provide release from the water and bounce back from touchdowns
- Bottom SUP handle – Carry your board and foil in one hand, keeping your wing safely separated
- Foot Strap options for every rider type
- Quick release foil track – mount your foil without removing bolts from the pedestal NEW Package includes: Board, Pedestal Mounting Hardware
MULTIPLE FOOTSTRAP INSERT POSITIONS
Ride with 1 Strap, 2 Straps, 3 straps, half-straps or no straps.
QUICK RELEASE ADJUSTABLE TRACK FOIL MOUNT
Allows you to slide your foil forward and aft on your board to fine-tune how it feels and performs based on your size, ability and personal preference. Detach your foil without removing bolts.
3/4 LENGTH EVA DECK PAD
Grip everywhere you need it.
Keeps your board close at hand.
CHINED RAILS AND KICKTAIL
Aids in pumping your board onto foil, and recovering from touchdowns.
INSET BOTTOM HANDLE
Allows you to carry your board and foil in one hand, leaving your other hand free to take care of your wing.