Tour / Family / Fitness
The Tao Air-Glide 12’6″ is designed specifically for the paddler who wants one board to blend touring, family fun, and fitness. At 30″ wide and 330 liters, the 12’6″ is exceptionally stable. So much so, a kid co-captain riding onboard with you is welcome. So is tackling a Yoga session, or a small surf break.
Made from the finest Drop Stitch Construction (DSC) and lightweight and durable Support Stringer Technology (SST), these boards are light, stiff, and reliable. They come packaged with a three-piece adjustable paddle so that you are ready to go out of the box.
Tao Glide Package
- Tao Air-Glide 12’6″ x 30″ board with 2-year limited warranty
- SST (Single Skin Technology)
- 9.0” weedless fin (nylon)
- Center carry handle
- Tethering and leash D-rings on nose and tail
- Bungee tie downs on nose and tail
- Dual action pump, leash
- Backpack and repair kit
- GoPro Action Mount
- 3 Piece Paddle
SIC 3-Piece Paddle – Included!
- 67”/ 86.6”
- Reinforced aluminum shaft w/ sandblasted finish for better grip
- Adjustable handle + pin inox
- Cleat system with groove locator for centering
- Durable plastic
- 10 degree blade sweep
SIC Tao Glide 12’6″ Board Specs
|Max Rider Weight||250 lbs|
|Fins setup||Single Fin|
|Center fin||Mahi-Mahi 9″|
|Fins supplied||9” Weedless Nylon fin|
|Fin Box Configuration||STANDARD US|
How to Maximize the Lifespan of Your Tao Glide 12’6″ Inflatable Paddle Board
- Do not exceed the maximum recommended inflation pressure.
- Do not use an electric air compressor, it may result in poor performance or damage the board and will automatically void all warranties.
- Deflate the board by at least 1-2 PSI when not in use but exposed to full sun/hot temperatures.
- Re-inflate and check the pressure before returning to the water.
- Check the tightness of the valve regularly, using the tool supplied with the board, and re-tighten when necessary.
- Don’t carry the board on top of your car/vehicle when inflated.
- Rinse your board down regularly with tap water, and especially when putting it away for winter etc., paying particular attention to the valve.
- Avoid rolling your board too tightly when putting it away in its bag after use.
- During winter, keep your board very slightly inflated, store it flat, out of direct sunlight and in temperatures not lower than 0°C.
SST – Support Stringer Technology
SST – Made from the Finest single skin Drop Stitch material (DSC), this lightweight and durable Support Stringer Technology (SST) is light, stiff reliable. These boards also incorporate a HDPE belt heat fused onto PVC to make a top and bottom stringer for increased stiffness and to lock in the rocker profile.