These All Weather (A/W) NeoPro Gloves are the result of recent breakthroughs in the development of our Pro Race Glove Range. Thoroughly tested through a harsh winter, these gloves prevented pain & discomfort during the coldest of training days.
Every aspect of the design has been thoroughly considered. Using only the finest Japanese grip on the palms/fingers, top rated abrasion resistant Amara in places where supple durability is required. Despite being full fingered, this neoprene glove’s pre-shaped cut/construction offers the wearer the dexterity required to race a small sailboat to the top level. These are the gloves you need if comfort, grip durability and longevity is top of your priority list. We love them and are sure you will too.
- All weather construction is warm enough for sailing in the depths of winter whilst flexible enough for a positive feel on tiller extensions, sheets and control lines
- 3D shaped palm and fingers
- Individual finger reinforcement
- Seamless wraparound grip for comfort
- Top rated abrasion resistant Amara
- Japanese crafted, supple yet durable grip