Offering excellent warmth for winter surfing while maintaining a more natural feel on your board, the R4® Yulex® Hybrid Booties are made from 4mm 85% Yulex natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, with a fast-drying inverted microgrid interior lining and a soft but durable Supratex sole. Suggested water temperatures: 38°–48° F/3°–9° C. Fair Trade Certified™
Our durable R4® Yulex® Hybrid Booties offer excellent warmth and protection for cold water surfing while still maintaining a traditional barefoot feel. Now made from lighter and stretchier 4mm 85% natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content with a fast-drying 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% spandex inverted microgrid thermal lining, their minimalist split-toe construction gives you superior dexterity and a close connection to the deck of your board, while soft but durable Supratex soles have rubber touch points to maximize grip. The face fabric is 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex, and the face fabric and lining are now solution-dyed—using 86% less water than conventional dyeing. Both are laminated with water-based AquaA™ glue that’s free from harmful volatile organic compounds (VOCs). All seams are triple glued and internally taped. The low-bulk design also slides easily into swim fins for cold-water bodysurfing. Natural rubber content is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Suggested water temperatures: 38–48° F/3–9° C.
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber (by polymer content) that meets our rigorous standards for durability, stretch, warmth and sustainability; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% spandex inverted microgrid thermal lining is warm, flexible and fast-drying; the lining and face fabric are solution-dyed and laminated with solvent-free AquaA™ glue
- All seams are triple-glued, blindstitched and 100% internally taped
- Supratex sole with Tatex rubber touch points provides increased traction and flexibility
- Split-toe design for maximum dexterity
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 264 g (9.3 oz)
4mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% spandex inverted microgrid.
Exterior face: 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex.
Natural rubber is from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn