The O’Neill Hyperfreak Fire range focuses on extreme warmth, high performance, increased durability, and comfort. All-new sustainable, buttery soft, heat recirculating TechnoButter 4 materials line each suit. These technologically advanced materials plus water-tight Fluid Seam construction have created a new cold water legend. Fire red-hot heat takes the innovative Hyperfreak legacy to the next level.
- F.U.Z.E. Closure (Chest Zip)
- Redzone Water Resistant Zipper
- 360 degree Barrier With Drainholes and Anti-Flush Barrier (F.U.Z.E.)
- Tapered Cuffs with Segmented 3D Wrist and Ankle Seals
- Recycled Oyster Shells and Eco Carbon Black Infused Neoprene
- Recycled Dope-Dyed Yarn Jersey
- Aqua Alpha Solvent Free Neoprene Lamination
- Key Pocket with Loop
- Triple Glued and Blindstitched with Exterior Fluid Seam Weld Technology
- Front / Back / Thigh / Butt: TB4 Firewall
- Shoulder / Shin / Calf: TechnoButter 4
- Entry / Sleeves: TechnoButter 4X
- PLUS (+) = 0.5mm Extra thickness for even more warmth
Technobutter 4 Firewall utilizes the recycled graphene fibers in a light and soft thermal layer to create a fire hot feedback loop. As the body heat warms the graphene fibers, they conduct the heat back into the body.
FLUID SEAM WELD
8mm silicone-based urethane sealed exterior with a triple-glued and blind stitched interior. Watertight, durable, and ultra flexible seam.
CHEST ZIP ENTRY
Front Upper Zip Entry (chest) uses a free floating zipper and anti flush barrier with drain holes to keep you dry and feeling loose.