Who says a board needs symmetry to perform? We ride differently on our toes and heels, we have different preferences, and we are all different people, so we designed a board that has more options. Depending on how you want to view it, the Switch blends two sized boards into one, or a board that gives you greater control based on your edging techniques.
The board is designed off our popular Motion platform, meaning there is no sacrifice on performance. The Switch can be a perfect board to share with someone as you have two different length rails to choose from. You also have the ability to change your rail depending on the conditions, stronger choppier conditions, you may tend to want to use the shorter rail or flat steady lighter conditions you can use the longer side.
The benefits are endless with the Switch, making your quiver larger without adding more equipment.
- Two different rail lengths in one board
- Deck Shape Design = Optimized ex + performance
- Rounded Corners = Enhanced durability + maximum power + easy transport + improved release
- 5.0 cm IXEF Fins = Better grip + upwind performance
- Centered Inserts = Ability to ride both rails increases longevity
- Freeride Rocker = Smooth ride
- Supreme Pop Wood Core = Unmatched re ex characteristics
- High Tensile Gradated Laminates = Durability + lightweight tips
- Triple Exponential Concave = Incredible drive + control
- Beveled Edges = More forgiving ride
- Center Channels = Increased edging performance
- 5.0 cm IXEF Fins – High Performance n system
- Grab Handle