The board to take you from Zero to Hero. The Hero continues to push performance boundaries for a beginner-friendly board, featuring a wider shape to help with low wind glide and provides a stable platform to learn and progress on. Its flex pattern and rocker gives the rider a smooth ride through chop and easy landings. Don’t be fooled by the Hero’s beginner-friendly characteristics, it is these traits that make it the perfect board to learn tricks on and get out in a wide range of conditions. The full-length single concave provides speed and hold, while its medium freeride rocker gives you progressive edging and release. The Hero has morphed itself into a user-friendly board loved by riders of all levels, not to be underestimated in the freeride realm.
- Rounded Corners = Enhanced durability + easy transport + improved release
- 5.0 cm IXEF ns = Grip + upwind performance
- Centered Inserts = Ability to ride both rails to increase longevity
- High Flex = Smooth, comfortable + forgiving ride
- Torsion Laminate + precision ex at key areas for superior control
- Freeride Rocker = Chop-eating + back foot directional stability
- Tapered Rails = Lightweight tips + better grip
- Supreme Pop Wood Core = Unmatched re ex characteristics
- High Tensile Gradated Laminates = Durability + lightweight tips
- Single Concave Bottom = Superior upwind grip + a smooth ride
- 5.0 cm IXEF Fins – High Performance n system
- Grab Handle
There are no reviews yet.