New for S25, the Strapless Wonder is a conventional shape for dedicated strapless kiters. Taking elements from the Go-To, like the rocker profile, we’ve removed the strap inserts, flattened the deck for comfort, gave it fuller rails and a single concave on the bottom.
It is best suited by kiters looking for extra forgiveness and performance at lower speeds thanks to its fuller rails and rounded pintail. The single concave bottom is complemented by the thruster fin setup making it snappy and playful.
Offered in a 5’3″ and 5’6″ the Strapless Wonder packs more volume per length than any other board in the Naish line up. The ample volume make this board good for everyone but heavier riders who prefer a shorter board will love it.
- Dedicated Strapless Design = No footstrap inserts
- Rounded Pintail = Exceptional control
- Single Concave Bottom = Speed + drive
- Thruster Fin Setup = Snappy + control + release off the top
- Strategic Rail Flow = Increased response in bottom turns + easy edging