Two-time King of the Air Champion, the Pivot, is unrivaled in terms of performance and versatility. It is famous for its jumping ability, incredible wave riding performance, amazing response and tight, pivoting turns. Backed by Naish’s legendary construction, the Pivot uses only the best materials available. The Pivot has a wide wind range and incredible power generation for fast riding and huge boosts. For S25 there is a new adjustment system for the bridle to give the Pivot even more range. It was inspired by the KOTA riders who want to ride the biggest kite possible in super strong winds. It is also beneficial for strapless wave riders who don’t need the super strong pull. Naish’s flagship kite, the Pivot continues to lead the charge in innovation and performance.
WHO’S IT FOR?
Kiters seeking ultimate versatility & high performance characteristics.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
EVERYTHING! Tight “pivot-y” turns, super easy to jump, extremely forgiving, superior lowend & impressive highwind control.
WHY IS IT UNIQUE?
The first dedicated freeride kite that became the kite of choice of Kevin Langeree that won him 2018 & 2019 Red Bull King of the Air.
This year we have fine tuned the tension in the whole canopy by adding a seam that spreads the back line tension further towards the center of the kite for an even more powerful and balanced kite as well as the new OnePoint and SureLock Inflation System.
- Massive Boosts
- Consistent Power Delivery
- Versatile Performance: Big Air, Freeride, and Surf
- Incredible Wind Range
- “Sheet-in-and-go” Feel
- Quick Relaunch
- New Bridle Adjustment Setting = More range for high winds
- Quad-Tex Ripstop Fabric = Stiff & strong canopy fabric
- Shark Teeth Trailing Edge = Disperses canopy flutter
- HT Plus Seam = High-tensile thread that fortifies the leading edge along the seam
- Molded Strut Ends = Reinforcements protect the struts
- Thermoformed Bumpers = Seam protection when landing and launching the kite
- Aramid Patches = Protects and reinforces the seams
- One Point Inflation System = Quick and easy inflation and deflation through 9 mm hoses
- Diagonal Load Seam = Distributes kite tension for a powerful and balanced kite
- Anti-Stiction Window = Easy relaunch by letting water drain instantly
- Progressive Profile = Evolving profile along the wingspan allows the center sections to generate power while flatter tips minimize drag and allow for faster turning
- Radial Segmented Arc = Short linear segments accurately form the kites arch