It didn’t get the name Go-To for just any reason. Designed to perform no matter what conditions are presented. The Go-To has quickly become a favorite board for strapless riders, thanks to its easy-to-please shape. With its large sweet spot, the Go-To makes an excellent board for riders seeking an easy platform to progress their strapless riding-from basic transitions to complex strapless tricks. It also features footstrap inserts and can be ridden with straps if desired. With a slightly shorter outline and straighter rocker than the Global, the Go-To is quick to plane and provides unrivaled upwind ability, making it the perfect board when riding underpowered or in gusty winds.
- Corduroy Tail Pad = Increased grip and comfort
- Tail Kick in Rocker = Tight & snappy turns off the lip
- Thinned-out & Squared-off Rails in Tail = Superior control & grip when carving at speed
- Deep Single Concave Bottom = Speed + drive
- Thruster Fin Setup = Snappy + control + release off the top
- Strategic Rail Flow = Increased response in bottom turns + easy edging