When we designed the Dash, we kept more advanced kiters in mind and created the ultimate high-performance machine blending more ‘C-shape’ DNA in its design than other kites in the Naish line. Now in its fourth edition, the Dash continues to refine the characteristics that made it an instant hit. We’ve continued to work on improving the low-end, but the top-end is where the Dash truly shines. It seemingly doesn’t have one, allowing you to hold your edge in the strongest and gustiest winds and for those who dare, send the biggest kite loops of your life. The Dash is also no slouch when it comes to unhooked freestyle with plenty of pop and slack on offer to rival even the Torch. The Dash might not be for everyone but if you’re an advanced kiter that likes the feel of a fast and engaging kite, then the Dash is for you.
- Powerful jumping
- Super fast turning
- Fast flying
- Great kiteloops
- Direct bar feel
- NEW! SureLock Valve = Streamlined valve + pump hose locks to valve. Surelock nozzle attachment for pump included.
- NEW! One Point Inflation System with 8 mm Hoses = Easy inflation & deflation of kite
- Quad-tex Ribsop Fabric = Stiffest, strongest canopy material on the market
- Shark Teeth Trailing Edge = Reduces weight while minimizing & dispersing canopy flutter
- Bladder Lock = Secures bladders ends + prevents slippage
- HT Plus = This high-tensile thread fortifies the leading edge along the seam, so you can confidently inflate to higher pressure for better flying characteristics
- Reduced Leading Edge Taper = Solid feel + stability + control in high wind
- Three-Strut Design = Lightweight, light wind performance + faster turning