- Size: M | Standard Mast Size: 55 cm | Aspect Ratio: 3.54 | Wingspan: 23.8″/60.5 cm | Projected Surface Area: 1,032 cm2
- Size: L | Standard Mast Size: 55 cm | Aspect Ratio: 3.54 | Wingspan: 26.1″/66.2 cm | Projected Surface Area: 1,236 cm2
- Size: XL | Standard Mast Size: 55 cm | Aspect Ratio: 4.75 | Wingspan: 34″/86.4 cm | Projected Surface Area: 1,572 cm2
A bold success from the onset, the Naish Thrust Surf Foil Program welcomes the XL setup to its highly sought-after line-up. Delta shaped front wings coupled with downturned wingtips deliver the perfect balance between early lift, efficient glide and outstanding turning ability. A slightly flat section along the bottom of the wing adds stability in straight flight while downturned wingtips heighten control in turns for easy carving and redirection without losing lift. The back wing helps to stabilize the front wing while providing extra power when pumping through flat sections. Adding to the high lift, efficient design, this wing model offers a larger window before stalling, making them easier to ride and control when compared to other wings on the market.
Three front wing sizes widens the range of rider weights and surfing conditions covered. The new XL adds riders above the 210 pound mark to the foiling club while bringing the threshold for surf size down even further. The XL set is also a great option for downwind conditions. And many pairing options allow riders to perfectly tune their setup to their needs, with the standard backwing pairing well with the M or L front wing and the XL backwing reserved for the XL front wing.
Those SUPers or surfers that dabble in other sports will find a solid multi-sport solution in this setup as well. Performing well in low wind and lower speeds, this ultra-stable setup is good for beginner-to-intermediate kite foiling and other low speed foiling.
The new Abracadabra quick plate connection makes it quick and effortless to detach and store your board and foil separately. One screw is all it takes to quickly and easily disconnect the entire foil system from your board, while the bottom of the plate can remain in place. Just a few turns of a #3 Phillips head screwdriver yields a secure and tight connection between foil and board. The Abracadabra quick plate is available in the complete set or as an aftermarket item for any current and previous Naish aluminum masts and is also offered as an accessory for the carbon mast.
The Hover Kite 130, 155, and 160 foilboards have a shallower track system and therefore require the shorter screws as supplied with the board. These boards CANNOT be used with the longer screws that come with the Naish Thrust foil.
When pairing all other Naish Hover Foilboards with your Naish Foil, use the screws supplied with the foil.
- 50% Lighter Wings
- XL Front Wing
- XL Back Wing
- Monocoque Ultra Robust Back Wing Construction
- Abracadabra Quick Plate Connection
- Stealth Stripes
- Aircraft Grade High Precision CNC Cut Fuselage
- Aircraft Grade Extruded Aluminum Mast- (All aluminum masts will receive a custom wet-sanded Speed Finish)
- Carbon/Glass PrePreg & Hi Mod Foam Core Front Wing Construction
- Carbon/Glass PrePreg & Hi Mod Foam Core Monocoque Back Wing Construction
- 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Hardware
COMPLETE KIT INCLUDES
- Front Wing Surf: M, L or XL
- Back Wing Surf or Surf XL
- Mast 55 cm/Aluminum
- Fuselage KS/Surf
- Foil Assembly Screw Set
- Abracadabra Plate
- Abracadabra Plate Screw Set
- Foil Cover