Forward WIPPER Sailing Helmet 2.0 is an economical, good looking, light weight, easy-to-adjust safety product designed for sailing enthusiasts. The shell is made of polymer plastic with a built-in visor. High impact absorption foam on the inside of the helmet provides protection from head blows. The Dial-To-Fit system allows for a quick, snug, and comfortable fit right out of the box.
There are optional ear covers that are intended to reduce windage across the users ear, helping prevent surfers ear and softening blows to the side of the head. They also allow users to install the Bluetooth coaching headset into the ear cover.
- Rugged Abs polymer shell construction
- Solid robust construction with close call foam water specific liner
- Dial-to-fit size adjustment system
- Soft flex multiple impact dampening lining
- Sizing – Adult, one size fits most, (55 to 61cm = 21-5/8 to 24in)
Forward WIPPER 2.0 Sailing Helmet is 1385 CE approved for water sports