The Sky SUP is our 100% dedicated foil SUP designed to maximize your fun – even in tiny waves – and to give you the longest rides of your life!
Everything about the compact Sky SUP has been optimized to make it as easy as possible to catch waves. The compact dimensions, thick bevelled rails and channel bottom give stability and allow it to paddle straight and free; while the recessed deck and stance give great leverage and control over the foil.
This year we boosted the performance with higher rocker, refined outline with narrower nose, and added a step tail to reduce drag when riding steeper waves and increase efficiency when pumping onto the foil.
The 6’3″ Sky SUP LTD is the ideal board to learn Wing Foiling for lighter and medium weight riders and take your skills way beyond the entry level.
- Design is 100% optimised for foiling
- Ideal for learning Wing Foiling
- Foostrap options
- Step tail for efficient pump onto foil and freedom to ride steeper sections
- Compact shape for stability and manoeuvrability
- Pulled in nose and bevelled rails for neutral touch-downs, and to avoid catching in tight turns on the wave
- Increased recessed deck shape for comfort and control when paddling, and more direct feel and control of the foil
- Full deckpad with centreline bumper delivers grip, comfort and helps your foot locate the centreline when riding
- Unique channel bottom shape for efficiency, soft landings and great tracking whilst paddling
- Short length makes it easy to pump, control and transport
- Track foil mount system allows for fine tuning
- Carrying handle for ease
- Built in a lightweight full PVC Biax Fibre (LTD) construction
BIAX FIBRE / FULL PVC SANDWICH LIGHT FINISH TECHNOLOGY (BXF)
When combined with the sandwich construction, this high quality Full Biax Glass and full PVC specification provides an optimized weight / stiffness / flex ratio.
›› Absorbs force from impact extremely well due to 45 / 45 degree weave, and achieves maximum strength via an extra layer of fibres on top with a 90 degree weave
›› Light and durable
›› Full PVC construction
›› Biax Glass T-Stringer for maximum stiffness
›› Light weight finish