The Sky SUP is our 100% dedicated foil SUP designed to maximize your fun – even in tiny waves – and to give you the longest rides of your life!
Everything about the compact Sky SUP has been optimized to make it as easy as possible to catch waves. The compact dimensions, thick bevelled rails and channel bottom give stability and allow it to paddle straight and free; while the recessed deck and stance give great leverage and control over the foil.
This year we boosted the performance with higher rocker, refined outline with narrower nose, and added a step tail to reduce drag when riding steeper waves and boost efficiency when pumping onto the foil.
All sizes are also ideal for Wing Foiling.
- Design is 100% optimised for foiling
- Available in three new sizes: 6’3’’, 6’7” & 6’11”
- Ideal for learning Wing Foiling in all sizes
- Footstrap options on all models
- Also available in 6’11’’ special edition with mastrack and footstrap options for Windsurf Foiling
- Compact shape for stability and manoeuvrability
- Pulled in nose and bevelled rails for neutral touch-downs, and to avoid catching in tight turns on the wave
- Increased recessed deck shape for comfort and control when paddling, and more direct feel and control of the foil
- Full deckpad with centreline bumper delivers grip, comfort and helps your foot locate the centreline when riding
- Unique channel bottom shape for efficiency, soft landings and great tracking whilst paddling
- Short length makes it easy to pump, control and transport
- Track foil mount system allows for fine tuning
- Carrying handle for ease
- Supplied in VCT (Vector Net Technology), 6’3’’ also available in a lightweight LTD construction
VECTOR NET TECHNOLOGY
Our new Vector Net technology – with it’s stringer and bamboo wood reinforcements in key areas – ensures a great strength to weight ratio and comes with exceptional frame stability for a direct and responsive feel.