Freestyle / Crossover
6m, 7m, 8m, 9m, 10m, 12m, 14m
Size 6 only available in colors 1 and 11.
3 Strut, Modified C shape arc, Wide wing tip, moderate aspect ratio design, Freestyle profile, 3 bridle setting options
For riders that mix hooked and unhooked freestyle tricks, love jumping big and kiteloops.
Freestyle / Crossover (FX). Two words that perfectly describe how freestyle has evolved to mix the styles of hooked and unhooked trick riding. In todays high performance arena it is imperative to have a kite that will deliver performance on both fronts.
Whether you are doing the most technical unhooked tricks or throwing massive hooked kite loops the FX will get it done… with style.
The FX produces the sensitivity of ‘slack’ while unhooked and the power and control while hooked. Two fronts that will take your riding to entirely new levels.
- Heavy duty closing seam construction
- Nano Ripstop Canopy, the benchmark in durability, stability and responsiveness
- High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced arc stability and improved handling characteristics
- Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
- Pure profile panels for efficient aerodynamics
- No pulley bridle for a more direct steering input and feedback
- Three Leading Edge bridle options to customize arc shape and performance
- Explosive pop and slack for freestyle maneuvers
- Forward pull and quick recovery for kiteloops
- Smooth power delivery with excellent depower