High performance board with structural carbon that stiffens the flex pattern for increased response and explosive pop.
135×40 | 138×41.5 | 141×43
The Ace Hybrid combines start of the art construction techniques in an incredibly fun, performance freeride shape. At the core of the Ace Hybrid is a honeycomb foam/paulownia hybrid construction. The perfect combination of these premium materials result in an optimized strength to weight ratio that is incredibly lively under foot. Multiple unidirectional carbon strips lock in the core on the top and bottom improving response and facilitates an explosive pop.
- High-end hybrid core construction for lively performance in all conditions
- Exclusive and strategic use of Japanese Toray UD carbon for precision feedback
- Moderate/low flex pattern for a rapid response & intuitive pop
- Innovative, lightweight & responsive future hybrid/carbon construction
- Medium rocker line for Early planing lift and reliable edge hold
- Quad channels in the tips for grip when loading off back foot
- Rail channels for enhanced and effortless grip
- Maximum upwind drive
INCLUDED WITH BOARD
- 4x 40mm fins, 4x washers, 10x m6x16mm screws, grab handle