The HYDRO Pro Race SUP Paddle is for serious racers who want more speed and reduced fatigue. Whether you are cruising your local lake or crossing channels in Hawaii the Hydro is designed to deliver power while protecting your body. The Hydro combines exceptional power, ultimate stability & dynamic flex to help you paddle faster for longer. This the lightest SUP race paddle available. For example; a Hydro Pro 78 cut to 75″ (191cm) is only 14 ounces (396 grams). The Hydro is also one of the strongest SUP paddles you will find and enjoys a near zero failure rate.
- Use: Racing
- Rider Level: Intermediate to Pro
- Angle: 8 degrees
- Scooped Dihedral blade shaping
- 3k premium carbon pre-preg construction
- 100% Pre-Preg Carbon USA made shaft
- ‘Bumpy’ shaft for added grip and feel
- Kevlar ergonomic Palm handle
- Hot Glue assembly for shock absorbing, easy adjustment & water tight fit
- Weight from 400 (14 oz)
- Slim line Blade/Shaft connection for positive energy transfer, efficiency and less drag.
Black Project makes their 100% Premium Carbon shafts in the USA. The weight, strength and responsiveness cannot be matched by other brands. Since the launch of these shafts they have a near zero failure rate even in the most challenging of conditions. By working closely with USA based aerospace engineers Black Project was able to increase the strength, improve the responsiveness of the flex for efficient energy transfer and reduce overall weight. Their premium paddles are assembled with hot glue for easy adjustment and adjustment of length.
- Texalium shaft – is more impact and UV resistant than regular black carbon, the new finer grip is also better. USA made.
- Kevlar/Carbon blade and handle (now all matte handles)
- New Handle on reduced diameter, better for smaller hands
When choosing Blade Size you can choose the diameter of the shaft for a custom fit. The shaft comes in a Slim or Standard diameter.
Note: Palm handle only offered for Hydro paddle.