The TIGER SUP race fin is designed for increased speed, enhanced tracking and extreme maneuverability. The Tiger is highly recommended for medium to longer distance racing on flat water. The Tiger is best suited for medium to high cadence, advanced to elite professional paddlers. Built in our ultralight Pro Carbon construction our fins are the lightest sup race fins available.
The Tiger SUP race fin has been winning races around the world. Thanks to its proprietary foiling and wide range of use, this is the go-to fin for advanced and elite level racers in a wide range of race conditions. The Tiger is optimized to maintain higher average speeds, promote faster buoy turns and deliver blistering finishing sprints.
- Winner of SUP Euro Tour 2015.
- Ultimate speed with high lift / low drag for technical and sprint racing.
- Proprietary foiling promotes exceptional grip at higher speeds while promoting maneuverability at low speeds
- 35 degree leading edge rake angle (from vertical)
- Advanced SUP laminar flow foil technology
- Pro Carbon RTM construction for ultimate lightweight now only 150 grams (5 ounces) +/- 5%
- Also available in Black Ed. G10 for ultimate durability.
- Two different sizes to fit all SUP race boards on the market
- Comes complete with protective foam cover, high quality brass fin plate and screw
- Fin of choice for: Bart De Zwart, Sonni Hoenscheid, Ryan James, Joanne Hamilton-Vale, Chris Freeman and more