The Armstrong Wing SUP boards have been specifically designed for SUP and Wing foiling. These boards are built with the highest quality materials. They are light, strong and the shapes are on point.
- Double carbon stringer for extra rigidity that are fused to the boxes for the strength needed to surf big foil wings
- Tracks for pedestal mount foils
- High density foam, EPS blank with carbon and integrated wrap to make this boars stiff and solid feeling under foot
- Extra layers of carbon wrapped on the rails for ding protection
- Concave chined rails
- Heavy nose concave the goes into a flat tail for easy take off
- Inserts for front and back straps. Also offset inserts are installed.
- Full EVA deck pads included
- Leash Plug
- Vent plug
- Adjustable Carbon Kick Tail included
- Armstrong SUP Board Bag included
- Available accessories sold separately: Mounting hardware, footstraps, and waist leash.
The construction is engineered with every fiber maximised to cope with the high leverage forces that are encountered with bigger boards and larger sized foil wings. This Includes our industry leading dual carbon sandwich stringer system with full Inegra sandwich box reinforcement, and a full triple layer carbon Inegra PVC sandwich deck and rails, the result is ultimate stiffness and ride response.
Our range of SUP foil boards has been developed to offer the rider lightweight, stability and maneuverability. Careful attention to volume distribution means that they are stable on the water, easy to paddle and take off early due to the accelerated bottom shape.
This new 5’5″ foilboard design is for riders who want to push the limits, it’s lightweight and compact size makes it perfect for progression as a Sup foil board or with a Wing for lightweight to medium riders. Multiple reinforced foot strap inserts allow perfect placement for progressive riders that want to be strapped in.
- 5’5″ x 26.75″ x 4.25″ 80L
- Weight: 5.3kg
The new 5’11 foilboard is our all-rounder in the range, ideal for mid weight riders wanting to Sup foil or Wing foil. It’s stable, easy to paddle and gains speed quickly, which makes for early takeoffs. Multiple reinforced foot strap inserts allow perfect placement for progressive riders that want to be strapped in.
- 5’11″ x 28.75’” x 4.5” 99L
- Weight: 5.9kg
If you want to progress quickly and easily then this is where to start. The 6’6″ length and volume delivers a stable platform that makes it easy to progress in the waves as a Sup or with a Wing. It’s also perfect for heavier riders in all conditions. Multiple reinforced foot strap inserts allow perfect placement for progressive riders that want to be strapped in.
- 6’6″ x 30.5” x 5” 132L
- Weight: 7.25kg
- Deck Grip
- Armstrong Adjustable Carbon Tail Kick Pad
- Padded Armstrong SUP Board Bag
- Mounting Hardware Sold Separately