HA 1125 Front Wing… TAKING PERFORMANCE, SPEED AND GLIDE TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
Performance, speed and glide have been taken to the next level with the High Aspect 1125. It was developed with key design input from Pete Burling, helmsman of Team New Zealand’s Americas Cup yacht (Current AC holders) and tested by legendary sailor, Jimmy Spithill.
Pete, Jimmy and Armie became friends as foiling united their search and passion for ultimate performance and glide on downwind runs. The mad scientist and these high-performance sailing gurus have collaborated to create something the likes of which has not seen before outside the Americas Cup!
At 9.8:1 it’s a true High Aspect ratio foil wing that sets the standard for glide performance, while retaining enough handling that it can be turned easily, making for an exhilarating ride.
Downwind aficionados requiring max glide performance will want to get their hands on this wing simply because it is next level!
In small surf on an 85cm mast or longer, the HA1125 can be ridden to good effect, the turning radius is surprisingly good for is high aspect ratio. The sleek, inflected tips help prevent ventilation even if a tip breaches. It’s next level pump and glide make it easy to double dip!
For experienced wingers there is no comparison. It makes tacking fun and easy as the glide gives you so much time to complete maneuvers like 360’s. Combine this with amazing upwind angles and outrageous downwind glide, as well as freakish light wind performance and the riding it just never stops!
- Construction is based around a high-density foam core, which is wrapped with 100% IM and High Modulus Carbon.
- The main wings are shaped and refined for maximum stability and predictability at all speeds
- The foil sections have been carefully designed by one of the world’s foremost sport wing designers.
Area: 1125 cm2
Wingspan: 1050 mm
Weight: 955 grams
Aspect Ratio: 9.8
Flying V 200 Tail Wing
If you want to rock the show then this is the tail for you!
The Flying V 200, is our take on what a radical tail wing should be! Inspired by our team rider, Skyrama’s own R&D, Armie has taken it further by mixing in some Americas Cup design secrets to create the very cutting edge Flying V…
Together with our radical test ripper, Beven Gooch, Armie has honed this design into a futuristic shape reminiscent of a heavy metal guitar! Its fast, loose and very carve-able, so you can take the lead on any wave! It extends the speed potential of any Armstrong front foil wing, making it ideal for rocking faster waves and head banging wingers!
The Flying V has been designed for the new A+System Fuselage. We’ve streamlined, strengthened and simplified the rear wing connection by attaching it directly to the A+System TC Fuselage and combining the current TTF shape directly into the fuselage. For most riders this means a simple direct shim-less connection of the tail wing. For more experienced riders our new Polycarbonate Pro Shims can easily be added to tailor your rig to your exact requirements and feel as you progress.
The Flying V is also compatible with original TC fuselage with the use of a TTF.
- The tail wing has a foam core wrapped in the highest quality Carbon keeping it light and super rigid.
- The Titanium screw inserts are in keeping with our philosophy of zero corrosion materials throughout the entire product range.
- The unique flow fences improve stability by minimizing the disruption of turbulent flow from the front wing, mast and fuselage.
Tail Wing area: 200cm2 or Chop Shop 190cm2
Wingspan: 330 mm
Weight: 120 g
*Comes complete with screws, Polycarbonate Pro Shims and protective cover.
OUR V2 FULLY TAPERED ONE PIECE MASTS ARE ULTRA SOLID AT THE TOP AND SLICK THROUGH THE WATER DOWN BELOW.
The unique quad c beam core layup delivers a mast with smooth consistent reactive flex, generating sweet handling response and better stability by smoothing out bumps and flexing precisely to drive you through turns.
The V2 masts also feature bombproof zero corrosion Bi Directional Titanium Washer and Titanium T Nut system, which creates a rock solid connection between mast and board.
The V2 mast construction and shape combine to make a mast that will deliver predictably every time.
Mast Length Guide
Choosing the right length mast is important depending on your ability and intended use.
- 45cm/17.5″ Awesome for shallow water and easy learning all foil sports.
- 60cm/32.5″ Shallow water and reef foiling where hitting the bottom might be an issue. Also a good choice for easy learning all foil sports.
- 72cm /28.5″ The go to Foil Surf mast. An easy all rounder for all foil sports.
- 85cm /33.5″ The ‘do everything mast’ : Intermediate/Advanced. SUP, Downwind, Kite, Wake, and Tow in Surfing.
- 100cm/39.5″ This is the choice for experienced Kite, Tow in Surfing and big wave charging.
Mast construction details
- Our unique mast construction was developed in conjunction with composite experts who worked on Team New Zealand America’s Cup foils.
- The quad C beam mast core delivers ‘dynamic reactive flex’ that equates to better strength, stability and control without compromising weight.
- The mast layup is futuristic: at the heart is a multi-piece core that gets wrapped with carbon that has optimised fiber orientation to maximise the potential of the materials. 100% Carbon cloth outer shell ensures a part that is robust and will last.
Mast Weight: 1500g
TC 60 or 70 Fuselage
The new TC A+System Fuselage connection is taking compatibility, strength and durability into the future…
Running through the heart of each fuselage is a solid Titanium Core, our new A+System takes advantage of this by incorporating full width Titanium Barrel Nuts across both mast and front wing connections to lock them in position. The unique HEX fitting for the mast and front wing gives 360-degree surface contact, maximising the load distributing area.
We’ve streamlined, strengthened and simplified the rear wing connection by attaching the tail wing directly to the A+System TC Fuselage and combining the current TTF shape directly into the fuselage. For most riders this means a simple, direct, shim-less connection of the tail wing.
For more advanced riders wanting faster, looser setups, we have new low profile Polycarbonate Pro Shims, allowing more than 5 angle settings at 0.5 degree increments, from –1 degree to + 1.5 degrees for the tweakers out there.
The Polycarbonate Pro Shims also allow riders to take full advantage of our cutting edge “Forward Geometry” boards.
The A+System TC Fuselage is fully compatible with all existing HS and CF parts (wings, masts and tail wings). Plus we have an upgrade kit available to retro fit your front foils and current mast to A+System Barrel Nut fittings.
The TC60 is the “go to” fuselage for riders with foil experience, the perfect combination of maneuverability and stabilty.