The new Armstrong Downwind SUP Foil board range combines this historical passion and motivation with our latest design knowledge. Sleek lines, innovative volume distribution and state-of-the-art construction help create a range of boards that are fast, stiff, light and easy to get on foil. Five sizes make sure that everyone who wants to sample the DW stoke is covered. These boards also double as next level lightwind winging platforms or for SUP surfing in micro conditions.
- High volume shape with a subtle deck recess for good feel and control while remaining easy to paddle.
- V nose to subtle double concave up to the foil boxes reduces drag on touchdowns, and the pin tail acts like a fin for easy tracking when paddling.
- Round rails at the front help accelerate the board into bumps.
- The shape of the bottom chines is inspired by our Performance mast foil section for efficient water release and zippy acceleration onto bumps.
- Length to width ratio is optimized across the range for glide when paddling without compromising stability.
- Stiff, lightweight carbon PVC innegra sandwich construction with industry-leading double carbon sandwich stringer system for a direct connection to the foil.
- Proprietary custom carbon FG tracks for maximum strength, stiffness and durability.
- Board Bag
- Adjustable Carbon Tail Kick Pad
There are no reviews yet.