ALL-AROUND | TOUR & RACE
10’7” x 33.5” x 6” | 27 LBS | 300 L
The Galaxy SOLtrain is the flagship board of the SOL Paddle Board fleet. Ideal for lake cruising, river running, ocean exploring, fishing, yoga and carrying a small front passenger, you can literally take this paddle board wherever, whenever.
- Phantom No Glue Construction
- Carbon Reinforced Sidewalls
- Carbon GalaXy Stringer System
- SOL Carbon Blaster Three-Piece Adjustable Paddle
- (2) 3-Inch Side Fin
- 4.6-Inch Unbreakable Removable Center Flex Fin
- Fast Fin Release System That Can Be Transferred From Fin To Fin
- 4 Front and 4 Rear Gear Tie-Downs
- SOL Eco Rolling Backpack
- SOL Two-in-One Roll and Carry Strap
- Kayak Seat Compatible Tie-Down Attachment Points
- Oversized Metal Towable D-Ring
- Continuous Tip to Tail Rocker Design
- Anti-Slip Diamond Foam Deck Pad
- Raised Rear Surf Kick for Added Performance
- DocksLocks® Finbox Cleat
- 12v Electric Inflator and Deflator
- SOL Dual Action Hand Pump with Gauge
- Repair Kit
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs | 136 kg|
|Best for||All-Around | Tour & Race|
SOL Paddle Boards GalaXy & Carbon GalaXy Collection Guarantee
A properly designed and constructed stringer system provides structural integrity, stiffness and load-transference. So we decided to create not just one, but two collections of innovative boards utilizing a well-engineered stringer system.
The first collection — GalaXy — is constructed using directional PVC to build its stringers. This allows the transfer of energy from one stringer to another with minimal flex front to back and side to side. So say good-bye to centerboard flex caused by paddling, and say hello to our all-new GalaXy Collection.
But we couldn’t stop there. As an industry leader, we are always pushing the boundaries of innovation. This time we did it by creating the first-ever inflatable paddle board utilizing not only a carbon stringer system but carbon sidewalls too. The result is our newly launched Carbon GalaXy Collection with double carbon outer sidewalls that are three-times more durable and rigid than traditional PVC sidewalls — all without compromising the portability factor. For you, this means your SUP experience is now unmatched.