ALL-AROUND | WHITEWATER | FISHING & EXPEDITION | YOGA | MULTIPERSON | ADAPTIVE
11’4” x 36” x 6” | 35 LBS | 375 L
Utilizing the GalaXy stringer system and a new color scheme, the GalaXy SOLsumo received a makeover. But one tried-and-true feature of our SOLsumo that remains is its massive payload: 14 soft loop attachments for gear and an extra-wide stable platform so you can cast a rod, practice yoga, or carry kids, dogs, even an additional adult SUPer. For those overnight expeditions, the GalaXy SOLsumo is the board of choice as you can strap hundreds of pounds of gear without compromise. As an added bonus, the top of the Galaxy SOLsumo includes a ruler for the anglers who want to know the size of their catch.
- Phantom No Glue Construction
- Advanced GalaXy Stringer System
- SOL Carbon Blaster Three-Piece Adjustable Paddle
- (2) 3-Inch Side Fin
- 8-Inch Unbreakable Removable Center Flex Fin
- Fast Fin Release System That Can Be Transferred From Fin To Fin
- 14 Gear Tie-Downs
- 24-Inch Printed Ruler to Measure Fish Size
- SOL Eco Rolling Backpack
- SOL Two-in-One Roll and Carry Strap
- Kayak Seat Compatible Tie-Down Attachment Points
- Oversized Metal Towable D-Ring
- Anti-Slip Diamond Foam Deck Pad
- Raised Rear Surf Kick for Added Performance
- DocksLocks® Finbox Cleat
- 12v Electric Inflator and Deflator
- SOL Dual Action Hand Pump with Gauge
- Repair Kit
|Weight Capacity||325 lbs | 147 kg|
|Best for||All-Around | Whitewater | Fishing & Expedition | Yoga | Multiperson | Adaptive|
SOL Paddle Boards GalaXy & Carbon GalaXy Collection Guarantee
A properly designed and constructed stringer system provides structural integrity, stiffness and load-transference. So we decided to create not just one, but two collections of innovative boards utilizing a well-engineered stringer system.
The first collection — GalaXy — is constructed using directional PVC to build its stringers. This allows the transfer of energy from one stringer to another with minimal flex front to back and side to side. So say good-bye to centerboard flex caused by paddling, and say hello to our all-new GalaXy Collection.
But we couldn’t stop there. As an industry leader, we are always pushing the boundaries of innovation. This time we did it by creating the first-ever inflatable paddle board utilizing not only a carbon stringer system but carbon sidewalls too. The result is our newly launched Carbon GalaXy Collection with double carbon outer sidewalls that are three-times more durable and rigid than traditional PVC sidewalls — all without compromising the portability factor. For you, this means your SUP experience is now unmatched.