ALL-AROUND | WHITEWATER | FISHING & EXPEDITION | YOGA | MULTIPERSON | ADAPTIVE
11’4” x 36” x 6” | 36 LBS | 375 L
The all-new Carbon GalaXy SOLsumo sits one notch above our GalaXy SOLsumo due to our newly designed carbon stringer system and sidewalls. The combination of the two means you not only have a paddle board that is structural sound, stiff and transfers weight evenly but one that is three times more durable and rigid due to its carbon sidewalls. But it doesn’t stop there. The SOLsumo extra-wide platform makes it easy to cast a rod, practice yoga, carry passengers and dogs, and load gear for an overnight excursion. As a bonus for our angler friends, we added a printed ruler for when you want to know the size of your catch.
- Phantom No Glue Construction
- Carbon Reinforced Sidewalls
- Carbon GalaXy Stringer System
- SOL Carbon Blaster Three-Piece Adjustable Paddle
- (2) 3-Inch Side Fin
- 8-Inch Unbreakable Removable Center Flex Fin
- Fast Fin Release System That Can Be Transferred From Fin To Fin
- 14 Gear Tie-Downs
- 24-Inch Printed Ruler to Measure Fish Size
- SOL Two-in-One Roll and Carry Strap
- Kayak Seat Compatible Tie-Down Attachment Points
- Oversized Metal Towable D-Ring
- Anti-Slip Diamond Foam Deck Pad
- Raised Rear Surf Kick for Added Performance
- 12v Electric Inflator and Deflator
- SOL Dual Action Hand Pump with Gauge
- Repair Kit
|Weight Capacity||325 lbs | 147 kg|
|Best for||All-Around | Whitewater | Fishing & Expedition | Yoga | Multiperson | Adaptive|
SOL Paddle Boards GalaXy & Carbon GalaXy Collection Guarantee
A properly designed and constructed stringer system provides structural integrity, stiffness and load-transference. So we decided to create not just one, but two collections of innovative boards utilizing a well-engineered stringer system.
The first collection — GalaXy — is constructed using directional PVC to build its stringers. This allows the transfer of energy from one stringer to another with minimal flex front to back and side to side. So say good-bye to centerboard flex caused by paddling, and say hello to our all-new GalaXy Collection.
But we couldn’t stop there. As an industry leader, we are always pushing the boundaries of innovation. This time we did it by creating the first-ever inflatable paddle board utilizing not only a carbon stringer system but carbon sidewalls too. The result is our newly launched Carbon GalaXy Collection with double carbon outer sidewalls that are three-times more durable and rigid than traditional PVC sidewalls — all without compromising the portability factor. For you, this means your SUP experience is now unmatched.