ALL-AROUND | WHITEWATER | RIVER & OCEAN SURF | YOGA
9’6” x 36” x 6” | 25 LBS | 300 L
The GalaXy SOLshine Inflatable Paddle Board will take your paddle performance to the next level due to the combination of our well-engineered stringer system, a six-inch front rocker, and a five-inch rear rocker. The SOLshine GalaXy inflatable paddle board is also equipped with four front soft attachment loops to tie gear down and a removable side click fins allowing you to easily switch your side fins from either a two-inch or four-inch depending on water levels.
- Phantom No Glue Construction
- Advanced GalaXy Stringer System
- SOL Aluminum Boost Three-Piece Travel Paddle
- (2) 2-Inch Removable Side Click Fin
- 4.6-Inch Unbreakable Removable Center Flex Fin
- Fast Fin Release System That Can Be Transferred From Fin To Fin
- 4 Front Gear Tie-Downs
- SOL Eco Rolling Backpack
- Continuous Tip to Tail Rocker Design
- Oversized Metal Towable D-Ring
- Anti-Slip Diamond Foam Deck Pad
- Raised Rear Surf Kick for Added Performance
- DocksLocks® Finbox Cleat
- 12v Electric Inflator and Deflator
- SOL Dual Action Hand Pump with Gauge
- (4) Set Screws, 2 Screws Per Fin Box
- Allen Key for Click Fin Box (In Repair Kit)
- Repair Kit
|Weight Capacity||275 lbs | 125 kg|
|Best for||All-Around | Whitewater | River & Ocean Surf | Yoga|
SOL Paddle Boards GalaXy & Carbon GalaXy Collection Guarantee
A properly designed and constructed stringer system provides structural integrity, stiffness and load-transference. So we decided to create not just one, but two collections of innovative boards utilizing a well-engineered stringer system.
The first collection — GalaXy — is constructed using directional PVC to build its stringers. This allows the transfer of energy from one stringer to another with minimal flex front to back and side to side. So say good-bye to centerboard flex caused by paddling, and say hello to our all-new GalaXy Collection.
But we couldn’t stop there. As an industry leader, we are always pushing the boundaries of innovation. This time we did it by creating the first-ever inflatable paddle board utilizing not only a carbon stringer system but carbon sidewalls too. The result is our newly launched Carbon GalaXy Collection with double carbon outer sidewalls that are three-times more durable and rigid than traditional PVC sidewalls — all without compromising the portability factor. For you, this means your SUP experience is now unmatched.