A high-performance freeride board for excessive boosting, looping and soft landings. The Atmos lets you edge in harder to load up the board, build up line tension and release into Earth’s atmosphere. The perfect harmony between outline, rocker and flex makes this the ultimate all-terrain board for progressing your freeride to another level, in all conditions. The Atmos has a playful feeling, and yet is powerful upwind with precise edge control for carving. Designed to ride overpowered with ease and control, while still enabling early planing and low-end performance.
- Grab Rail integrated into deck shape to provide easy grip for “board-offs.”
- Unidirectional carbon tapes for structural reinforcement, precision flex and response.
- Hybrid construction Paulownia wood core with fiberglass laminate layup and carbon reinforcement delivers a more forgiving flex so you can ride for longer, with flow and form.
- Dynamic board flex allows you to ride in comfort, with precise edge control for carving.
- Medium rocker allows for early planing and great low-end performance with balanced flex pattern for rapid response and explosive pop.
- Single concave center to quad channel tips absorbs impact and ensures stable and predictable landings.
- Medium-high outline curve delivers easy carving through turns and always provides optimized grip.