Larger Whitewater / Downriver Playboard
9’6″ x 36″ x 6″ Hit your choice river line as you stomp whitewater on your new favorite, our most stable, Whitewater SUP. Playful by nature, The Hala Atcha 96 is the OG whitewater inflatable SUP and the best way to ride your favorite whitewater descent. At 9’6″, the Hala Atcha 96 is a great fit for all whitewater paddlers and provides more stability than the Hala Atcha 86. The Atcha 96 is perfect for surfing waves on the fly and navigating rivers in a whole new way, brought to you by the company that leads the charge in whitewater inflatable SUP technology. After obsessively prototyping, testing (by pros, ambassadors, our team and enthusiasts), re-prototyping and re-testing (over 50 prototypes since 2012), the 2021 Atcha SUPs are the highest performing and most durable Whitewater River SUP ever made. The long fin on the patented StompBox 2 brings speed, precision and drive to this high-rocker, whitewater-stomping SUP. No one knew how fun a traditional surf fin would be on the river because they were too scared of supermanning off of their board when the center fin gets snagged on a rock or the riverbottom. Feel the speed and drive of the StompBox 2 as you paddle up a boiling eddy and catch one last surf before you catch back up to your friends.
- Included with SUP: Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Fins, Hand Pump, Repair Kit
- Backpack Dimensions: Large (12″ x 18″ x 40″)
- Fin Boxes: Patented Stompbox 2.0™ Fin System, Two Click Finboxes
- Fins: 9″ Green Stompfin, Two 4.5″ Green Gummy Click Fins
- Board Shape: Dynamic and Responsive Board Shape with River Rocker and Swallow Tail
- Board Construction: Thick Fusion Construction with Welded Seams and PVC Stringer
- Rigging Options: 6 Soft Rigging Points with Nose Bungee
- D-Rings: Tail D-Ring and Bottom Nose D-Ring
- Handles: Rubberized + Reinforced Nose Handle, Rubberized + Reinforced Tail Handle, Center Step-Flat Soft Handle, and 2 Cloth Side Handles
- Deckpad: Diamond Groove EVA Deck Pad with 1.5” Raised StompPad and Rear Foot Index
- Board Warranty: Industry-leading 5-Year Warranty
- Included Accessory Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
A design so good, we had to make two! The 9’6 Atcha is perfect for those seeking more stability in a responsive and sporty design while also offering a good platform for larger riders. Just like the 86, the Atcha is designed to intuitively correct itself when your line is thrown. How? The center of control is condensed by a unique outline and precise balance point. The full rocker gives you punchy playtime without nose diving. And with one simple step, sharp lines of the swallowtail have you surfing from the back. Bring along gear without compromising performance with our 6 rigging points that are now soft and centralized and give you the choice of gear location. And your run can go undisturbed with the Hala patent pending retractable Stompbox™retractable fin. This board is full of design surprises to make your adventure better.