SURF / FREESTYLE SURF
4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
3 strut, moderate aspect ratio hybrid design. Surf/drift wing tip design, 2 bridle setting options.
Specifically designed for kitesurfing in waves and strapless surf freestyle. One of the most interesting things about the Drifter is its ability to engage and disengage its power on command. While catching a wave you want all the power you need but while surfing, you often want the kite to completely disappear while you surf on your own power.
It’s in this moment of pure surfing where you want a kite that ‘drifts’ down the line with you in a stable and predictable way. We dubbed this phenomenon Drift Stability and it is the crucial ingredient in a performance surf kite. And it’s here where the Drifter has no equal.
• NEW Nano Ripstop canopy, the new bench mark in durability, stability & responsiveness
• NEW Optimized Dacron layout for reduced weight & improved handling characteristics
• High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced arc stability
• Pure Profile Panels for efficient aerodynamics
• Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
• Slackline Drift for down-the-line surfing
• Light bar pressure with direct and responsive steering
• Great pop for strapless freestyle tricks
• Onshore and Offshore conditions settings
• Fast power and depower response
• Quick kite acceleration and deceleration
• Fast relaunch