The HYDRO Pro Race SUP Paddle is for serious racers who want more speed and reduced fatigue. Whether you are cruising your local lake or crossing channels in Hawaii the Hydro is designed to deliver power while protecting your body. The Hydro combines exceptional power, ultimate stability & dynamic flex to help you paddle faster for longer. This the lightest SUP race paddle available. For example; a Hydro Pro 78 cut to 75″ (191cm) is only 14 ounces (396 grams). The Hydro is also one of the strongest SUP paddles you will find and enjoys a near zero failure rate.
- Use: Racing
- Rider Level: Intermediate to Pro
- Angle: 8 degrees
- Scooped Dihedral blade shaping
- 3k premium carbon pre-preg construction
- 100% Pre-Preg Carbon USA made shaft
- ‘Bumpy’ shaft for added grip and feel
- Kevlar ergonomic Palm handle
- Hot Glue assembly for shock absorbing, easy adjustment & water tight fit
- Weight from 400 (14 oz)
- Slim line Blade/Shaft connection for positive energy transfer, efficiency and less drag.
SUP race fin for increased maneuverability, tracking & stability, ideal for ocean racing
The Maliko v3 SUP race fin offers increased maneuverability, while helping you remain stable and on course. The foil and profile combine to enhance tracking and the the leading edge has a progressive 45° rake which is optimal for shedding weed, kelp and trash which otherwise would slow you down. The Maliko v3 is best suited for intermediate to advanced level stand up paddlers with a low to medium cadence. Built in our Ultralight Pro Carbon construction our fins are the lightest sup race fins available.