COVID-19 PREVENTION POLICY
As the situation with COVID-19 evolves daily, our top priority during these challenging times continues to be the health and safety of our co-workers, customers, and community.
We also remain committed to keeping you active, outside and healthy.
We have shifted all communication online and over the phone to protect our families and yours. And while we'll miss seeing you in person, this is not a goodbye. Now more than ever, we are committed to keeping you active, outside and healthy.
You can still reach the Big Winds team on our website via live chat, by phone at 541-386-6086 (subject to change), and via email at email@example.com.
To prevent the possible transmission of COVID-19, our shop and each work area is sanitized prior to opening. This includes the shipping department, which is cleaned prior to processing your orders for shipment! Our team is wearing masks both inside the shop with each other and outside the shop in our parking lot, and we are also practicing strict adherence to social distancing guidelines.
Picking up gear? Great!
- When you arrive, call us at 541-386-6086 (we may have only one staff member in the shop at a time due to social distancing requirements, so if we don’t answer the first time we are likely on the other line - please try again!)
- Let our team know who you are, and what you’re picking up
- You can stay in your car, and our staff will bring your gear outside and place it on the front sidewalk
- We’ll head back inside, and keep eyes on your gear until you have it safely in your hands!
- THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT, and have fun on the water and out riding!